Sunday, March 7, 2010

Squats, Sauce, & Stripes

SQUATS: Yesterday morning as I was playing with my new fabulous camera from my amazing husband I snapped a few pics of Shaw pulling up on a chair. I realized as I was reviewing the pics that he has a perfect squat stance for Crossfit standards.  Hips back, weight on the heels, and chest up.  I'm proud of my little Crossfit boy! 

SAUCE: I was out and about yesterday taking some pics of the kids with my new camera from my fabulous husband.  We grabbed some lunch for the kids but Taurin had dozed off.  When she woke up we asked my niece to pass her the food.  She just passed her the bag not realizing it had about 7 packets of fry sauce* in the bag.  As we pulled up to the next stop we looked back to see Taurin covered in fry sauce... upon further inspection we discovered the sauce spread all over her legs and along the side of her seat.  This is the reason I have a "no sauce" rule in the van.  
*Fry sauce is a delectable mix of ketchup and mayo that is perfect for fries and pepperoni pizza.  You can only get fry sauce at restaurants in Utah.   

STRIPES: As Taurin was painting with her fry sauce Marinn had found a pen and was turning herself into a zebra.  She also scribbled next to her seat.  You can't see it in the pic but she also covered both or her arms in stripes.  Luckily my sister had an amazing cleaner called Spot Shot that removed pen and fry sauce.  The car seats also underwent a full wash.  Speaking of washing car seats... why do they not make them easier to take apart for cleaning?  We all know kids are messy and yet the car seats are designed like a Rubiks Cube.  

Despite the mess the day went good and the kids had fun... some pictures to come from our little photo shoot.  Did I mention my husband is the most wonderful amazing man ever?... who gave me an incredible camera! I love him : )

1 comment: