Friday, January 14, 2011

Lion in a Cage

As we were leaving a restaurant Andrew took the kids out to the car to get them loaded up.  Marinn asked where mommy was and Andrew told her they were gonna put me in the cage with the lion.  Then Andrew asked her what she thought the lion was going to do?
She replies, "Hes gonna tell mommy to get out of his cage."
Andrew explained that lions eat meat and people are made out of meat. And waited for her response.
There was a blank look on her face and no comments for the next 10 min.
When I got into the car the first thing Taurin asked me was, "Where is the cage mom? Where is the cage??"
I then got filled in on the conversation that had taken place... I looked back at Marinn and she still had the blank look on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment