Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Taurin's Perception of Birth

I recently did a post on my other blog about the Perception of Pregnancy...
This morning I was enlightened by Taurin's perception of how birth is gonna go down.

Taurin and Marinn come into the bedroom this morning and they tell us they have found something in the bathroom.  We start questioning them on what it looks like etc.  I ask the most important question, "Is it a bug?" They confirm it's a bug.  I ask what it is doing and Taurin holds her hands up kind of in claws and moves them really slowly (like a cockroach laying on it's back dying).  I decide that's probably what it is and that Daddy is the one to go to for bug control.

In the process of getting the answers Taurin explains...
"It is here to crawl in your belly to blow really hard to make the baby come out and it's gonna be ugy (uh-gee=ugly), really ugy.... and it won't have any clothes on."

Andrew and I just start laughing and then I was a bit disturbed at the image of a cockroach being involved in the birth of my baby.  Hopefully my beautiful not ugy baby!


SIDE NOTE: We've asked Taurin multiple times when baby Blaize is going to be born and she always answers... Tuesday.  Today is a Tuesday, next week has a Tuesday.  We will see!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmm.......trying to get that image out of my head now!

    ReplyDelete