Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Power of Influence

 
This is the picture I drew while Marinn watched... 
Then she drew this:

 She decided that not just daddy and Shaw had muscles but all of us... so the spots above our arms are our muscles.  
I love that she put everyone's initials next to their stick figures (I helped with the J and S).
She told me that everyone was standing in buckets so you can't see our legs. (this was so random it just made me giggle) 
You can faintly see it but we are all wearing round yellow clothing : ) 
She said she didn't draw Blaize because he is too small to draw. 
I also love the random letters... (only the letters that she is good at drawing) where I had put our last name.

This was a good reminder of how much our children are paying attention to how we do things, even when we think they aren't.  Overall I think her picture is much better than mine... pure and simple. Mine looks like I was trying too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment