Friday, November 6, 2009

Be our Guest

Marinn loves guests... when there is a knock on the door or a ring of the doorbell Marinn is usually the first one to welcome a visitor.  She also enjoys saying goodbye to our guests.  She will stand out on the sidewalk and wave as they drive away... all the way... she keeps waving until they have driven all the way down the street and turned out of site.  Usually after we wave she decides it's a perfect time to check the mail... she has me lift her up so she can get the mail out of the box.  Then she will ask me to go inside before she does and shut the door then she knocks or rings the door bell and I say, "Well hello! Sooo nice of you to visit, please come in!" (insert my very dramatic friendly voice here).
She is soo hilarious, I guess sometimes she just wants to be the guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment