Friday, December 18, 2009

"Good" Morning

This morning about 4 am I woke up to Marinn yelling, "Toto threw up again!" I go in the room to find a puddle of puke on the blanket and Toto looking pretty pitiful.  Me and my mom get everything cleaned up and everyone back in bed then I head off to the gym.  When I come home from the gym my mom tells me Taurin has thrown up again.  She said when it happened Marinn came running out of the room as fast as she could yelling, "Mommy! Mar Mar! I need help!"  Marinn is such a compassionate person. The whole time we were getting things cleaned up and helping Toto she was trying to help and take care of things too.
She's always praying for boo boos on Toto, me and Mar Mar and trying to get us ice packs and medicine.  It's hilarious! Maybe she's gonna be a nurse or a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment