Friday, January 22, 2010

Pleasant Boy


Shaw is such a big boy… he has been sitting and playing so well.  Today I put him down in front of this toy and he was having a blast.  





Shaw is a drooler.  I’ve never used so many bibs in my life.  He sometimes soaks through 3 in a day. 




Notice Shaw is sporting his trendy cloth diapers. 



People are always telling me that Shaw is such a happy baby.  They frequently ask me if he ever cries.  He really is great and I always tell people he is a happy boy.  He will always smile when people talk to him, he’s always wiggling and rocking and just having a good time.  I think a great word to describe him would be pleasant. 
pleasant
adjective
1  enjoyable, pleasurable, nice, agreeable, pleasing, satisfying, gratifying, good; entertaining, amusing, delightful, charming; fine, balmy; informal lovely, great.





1 comment:

  1. Piper looked at these pictures with me and said, "Aw, I love Shawt."

    ReplyDelete