Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blaize & Bath Time

Being the fourth child in a land of little children some photo opportunities often get overlooked... I realized the other day that I had never taking pics of Blaize in the bath.  He LOVES the bath, if he hears you turn on the water he will head straight for the tub.  If it's not his turn for a bath he will gladly stand by the tub and watch, get splashed, reach his hand in an give the water a pat, drum on the side of the tub, and just enjoy himself being close to a bath. 

I often describe Blaize as a pleasant baby. He knows how to communicate vocally with words like "Yeah!" and loud shouts.  He crawls around looking for adventure and loves finding any object resembling a sword.  How I love my baby boy.













No comments:

Post a Comment