Friday, December 28, 2012

A little taste of Christmas...

I just wanted to post two of my favorite pictures from Christmas....

The first one is from Christmas Eve when we were about to put all the kids to bed and Andrew was telling them what Christmas is all about (baby Jesus etc...).  He wanted them to be attentive and they were doing great, then in the midst of it I capture this split second of a moment where Shaw is reminding Blaize to pay attention... and well, Blaize is doing what little brothers do best.  Why the girls look like zombies?? I think they are exhausted.  **Kelly: That striped blanket in the one you gave me a few years back for Christmas, that I'm pretty sure you got at an amazing black friday sale... it is one of our favorites and is constantly being fought over**

This next one is from Christmas morning at my mom's when the whole family comes together to open presents after opening all the presents at our own houses.  I feel like this one just needs a caption.  It's my niece Tearony.

"With my mind on my money and my money on my mind!" 

1 comment: