Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Tough Boy...

My mom tied this bandana on him the other night... He's such a cutie!

Look at that intensity.  Just like his daddy.

He's been sitting and playing with this toy a lot lately.  Pulling it towards himself and trying to chew on the knobs.  Tonight he pulled on it but lost his balance and slid to the side, catching himself with one hand.  
You can't really tell but he is holding himself up with the one hand.  He was kind of yell/crying like he was trying to say, "Help!! I'm stuck! I can't hold it!"  
It was hilarious! He looked like a little rock climber.
The goofy had it courtesy of Marinn... She kept saying he wanted to wear it.

1 comment:

  1. So cute...I love the serious face. Such a handsome little boy. Definitely going to miss you guys when it's time to leave.

    ReplyDelete