Thursday, August 12, 2010

All my Babies...

I love my babies… I look at this picture and feel a since of accomplishment as a mom.
They are all growing up so fast and their personalities seem to be changing all the time. I love watching them change and I often try to imagine what might be next on their journey. 
I love how caring and loving they are towards each other and people in general.
They make me smile and laugh every day and their creative antics always surprise me.  
Even though they come with lots of smelly situations and ideas way to creative for their age that get them in trouble (as we speak Shaw is on his tippy toes trying to open the silverware drawer), days later when I look back I only seem to remember their sweet faces and laughter. 
*I got super lucky capturing this picture... about 1 second later Shaw was half way across the room. Notice Marinn holding everyone still : ) and still striking a pose! 

1 comment: