Tuesday, August 10, 2010

W*O*R*K



This morning as Andrew is getting ready Taurin mentions something about going to work with daddy.  
Marinn says with confidence, "You have to be really big and tall. And a boy to go to work Taurin."
(The previous morning Taurin was looking for her shoes to put on to go to work with daddy, and I had told her she wasn't tall enough. Marinn was reinterating my ideas from the previous day with her own flair. )
Then Andrew says, "Girls just stay home and watch movies huh?"
The girls replied with a, "Yeah!"

On the way out the door Marinn yells, "Bye Daddy! Have a good day at school!"
I ask, "Daddy is going to school?"
Marinn, "Yeah... he's going to work school."
I love the confident assurance in her answers. I think God wishes we would talk to him like that sometimes. Even when we are not 100% right. 

*I know the above picture would be perfect if Andrew was in his work uniform hugging the girls... but who takes pictures of that? Boring!  This one is much cooler. 


No comments:

Post a Comment