Monday, February 7, 2011

In the corner...

Today Shaw was in trouble and I put him in the corner.  For some reason his head ended up in the corner but his feet were about a foot away.  He was standing so still that I decided that would work. About 2 minutes later as I'm about to let him out of the corner I realize his head has slid down a bit and he is in a slight squat position. His little legs were shaking from muscle failure, but you could tell he was trying so hard to stay still. I giggled as I asked him to come to me, and he looked so relieved that he hadn't moved and gotten in more trouble.  What a good boy I have. 
(This picture was taken the other morning... He saw the camera and said something like "Cheeees!" and gave me the little head tilt... What a pro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment