Friday, February 11, 2011

Warning: Say NO to off brand Baby Powder

I was in need of some baby powder, and grabbed a generic brand while in the grocery store. When I got home and opened it I realized the lid opened and closed very easily and thought to myself, "The kids could probably open this."
Well, the powder was misplaced for a few days and recently found.  The kids are in the room and everyone is laughing and giggling... Taurin comes down and says that Marinn has the baby powder. She looked like this:
So, naturally I believed her... and went upstairs to find this.... 


 Notice who is the cleanest? 



There was about a cup of baby powder in Shaw's crib and the room smelt baby fresh.  After vacuuming them off... they got a bath. 
Lesson learned: DO NOT buy the CHEAP POWDER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment